Jobs and Opportunities
Job Title : Program Manager/Executive
No of Vacancy: 1
Location : Delhi, DU South Campus
- Identify and profile potential vendors, partners for various services and facilities offered at EP
- Managing the EP communities of Mentors, incubates, investors ,vendors, trainers etc
- Coordinating and organizing seminars, workshop ,meetings of the partners
- Coordinating various market outreach programs
- Handling queries from different stakeholders
- Handling internal communication among stakeholders
- Maintaining database of such partners and communities
- 2 to 4 years Program management or project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Must be comfortable dealing at CEO/CXO level.
- MBA/ Btech with excellent academic record
Salary Slab- INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per month
Please send your CV with subject line as Program Manager/Executive to email@example.com
Job Title: Marketing Executive
No of Vacancy: 1
Location: Delhi, DU south campus
- Providing support to EP communities on various external communications activity.
- Writing blogs, articles and handling EP Newsletter.
- Providing service support to internal colleagues and to external parties of EP to run social media campaign.
- Dealing with external media for press release.
- Website management and social media handling.
- Deal with external vendors for various branding/marketing activities.
- Planning, managing and execution of events (Including branding/merchandise etc.)
- Work with various business functions and support them with communications/marketing requirements
- Attend events, meetings with business leaders, summarize minutes and send leadership updates to all stakeholders.
- Reviewer in compliance with government’s model of Start -up India.
- Develop communication materials including brochures, proposals, presentations, and success stories of EP
- 2 to 4 years Prior Experience in Marketing/ Digital Marketing and Brand Promotion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open to travel Pan India.
- Masters in English/Mass Communication with excellent academic records.
- Good to have working experience on design tools like COREL or Photoshop
- Good to have CMS based web content management experience